Matcha is an incredible super food that you need in your life.
It’s packed with antioxidants, boosts metabolism and burns calories, detoxifies, calms the mind and relaxes the body, prevents disease and many more good properties.
These treats are so delicious and packed with fantastic benefits.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- ½ cup dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
White Chocolate (Optional)
- 1 ½ cup raw cocoa butter, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients in a food processer and blend until you get a fine sticky paste.
- Form into palm-sized balls.
- If you would like, melt some vegan white chocolate
- In a double boiler, gently melt the cacao butter over medium-low heat. Make sure to stir frequently.
- Mix in the coconut oil until both oils are uniform in texture. Add in the sugar and vanilla and use a whisk to help the sugar dissolve.
- Dip the matcha balls in the white chocolate and put them on a tray with baking paper in the freezer for about half an hour to make sure they’re solid before you try the treats.