Happy Monday people!
Homemade crackers are just about the easiest thing to bake but maybe something you’ve never thought to make.
You can be very creative and add your favourite ingredients to make something very yummy and healthy.
Sweet potatoes, rosemary and multigrain flour come together in these simple homemade crackers that are sure to please everyone in your family.
These bad boys will be a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your lunches and dinners!
- 1 ½ cups multigrain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp pink salt (regular white salt is fine too)
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 cup of sweet potato puree
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Roast a big sweet potato for 30-40 minutes.
- Crush the peeled sweet potato into a puree and leave it to cool down for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and rosemary).
- Mix the puree and the coconut oil into the dry ingredients and make a dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thick and cut it with your favourite cutters.
- Place on trays and cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove crackers from oven and allow them to cool down before serving them.